How to use the product
How do I cancel a shipment?
- Log on to the shipper platform and select the shipment you would like to cancel. This will open the load details page. Click “edit” and then click “cancel shipment.”
What is your cancellation policy?
- A load can be cancelled through the shipper platform up to 48 hours before pickup. If you want to cancel the load within 48 hours of pickup, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a load is cancelled on the day of scheduled pickup or within 24 hours and it is in “Driver Assigned” status, a TONU will be issued.
How do I update my email notification settings?
- In the upper right corner of the shipper platform, click your name and then “settings” to open the notifications preferences panel.
How can I share tracking updates with my warehouses?
- Open the load details page for a specific load and click “Share Shipment,” then click “Copy this URL to share” to add the tracking link to your computer's clipboard. You can paste this link in an email or text message. Note: the cost of the shipment will not be shared.
What should I do if I forget my password?
- When you try to log on to the shipper platform, click "forget password" and follow the instructions.
Why can’t I track a specific shipment on the dashboard?
- Certain loads may not have tracking enabled. Email email@example.com if you’re unable to track your shipment.
How do I generate a bill of lading (BOL)?
- On the dashboard, click on a specific shipment to open the load details page and then click on “Generate Bill of Lading.” Please note that the BOL can only be generated after a carrier has been assigned to the shipment.
How do I add a new user to my account?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email address of the new user.
How do I download my proof of delivery (POD) or invoice?
- Open the load details page and click on either “Download Proof of Delivery (POD)” or “Download Invoice.” You can also enable or disable email notifications for when these documents become available.
How to issue a payment
What kind of payment does Uber Freight accept?
- ACH (preferred) and checks sent to Uber Freight, PO Box 74007178, Chicago, IL 60674.
What are the accessorial charges and when do I get charged?
- Please see our accessorial schedule in our Welcome Packet to learn more. The charges will be included on your invoice.
Where can I view invoices?
- Invoices are emailed to the billing contact after the load has been delivered. Invoices are also available on the Billing Page and within each individual loadcard on the Uber Freight shipper platform dashboard. For any questions on invoicing statements, please email email@example.com.
What does the ‘.1’ and ‘.2’ numbers indicate on my invoice?
The .1, .2 (etc) following your invoice number indicates that the invoice has been updated after the original invoice has been generated. The latest version of your invoice is the most up to date, and when paying, please make sure to reference the "Outstanding balance as of X date" on the most recent invoice.
Can I add multiple e-mail addresses to receive invoices?
- Yes, please e-mail your additional addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long should I expect to wait for invoices?
- We start processing invoices as soon as the driver uploads the POD. This can create some delays, but you should expect to receive invoices 1 – 2 weeks after a shipment is delivered. Your net 30 terms won’t start until receipt of the invoice. To receive invoices faster, you may approve Uber Freight to invoice your shipments without a POD. For more information and to setup that process, please reach out to email@example.com
Why does my invoice still show as ‘Payment Due’ / ‘Overdue’ on the Billing page even when I paid?
- Please allow for 48 hours for payment details to be reflected on the Billing page after our team has received your payment. In addition, if a partial payment was received (ie an accessorial was not paid) the "Payment Due" will still reflect on the platform until resolved in full.
Do you take credit cards?
- Not at the moment.
More about our services
How do I reach customer support?
- You can contact Uber Freight support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 877-289-8237. Our support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Are you currently servicing LTL or partial shipments on the platform?
- Not at the moment.
Are you currently servicing Canada on the shipper platform?
- Not at the moment. If you have Canadian shipments, please reach out to your sales rep for additional information.
Are you currently servicing flatbed shipments on the shipper platform?
- Not at the moment. If you have flatbed shipments, please reach out to your sales rep for additional information.
Are you currently servicing Mexico?
- Not at the moment, but we will update our blog as we grow into new regions.
Can you handle blind shipments?
- Yes, we recommend sending all paperwork directly to your pickup and delivery facilities. Please email email@example.com before building your blind shipment to ensure our team is aware of the special requirement.
Can you handle scale tickets?
- Yes, please ensure that all special requirements are detailed in the “Notes” section when building your load.
Can you deliver to unstaffed warehouses?
- Yes, we recommend sending all paperwork directly to your pickup and delivery facilities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before building your shipment to ensure our team is aware of the situation.
Can I build a multi-stop shipment?
- The shipper platform does not currently support multi-stop shipments. However, we do support shipments with 1 pickup and 2 deliveries or 2 pickups and 1 delivery. You can get a quote by emailing the individual addresses and dates for these shipments to email@example.com.
Where can I request team drivers for my shipment?
- This feature is not offered on our shipper platform. If emergency coverage is needed, you can send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to pair you with team drivers.
More about coverage and claims
Will you insure my loads?
- Carriers using Uber Freight are required to have $100,000 of cargo liability insurance, and will be liable to you for cargo damage in accordance with and subject to US law. Uber Freight will assist you with cargo claims directly against a carrier.
What happens if my cargo is short product or there is an overage or damge to my load?
- If you discover any overages, shortages, or damages (OSD), please email email@example.com. Our team will investigate the situation and connect you with our claims department, if necessary.